K's mom is in very grave condition. She's on life support and is not expected to recover. We already had to go tofor an appt. at Vandy for A on Monday, so K's going to drop us off there today and head on up to Knoxville this afternoon. Please pray for him.
Secondly, A is struggling with a serious chest infection, which the anesthesiologists are very concerned about for surgery on Tuesday. If it has to be postponed it won't happen until after then new year.
Ole Tangerine Man and Planet
6 days ago