K's mom is in very grave condition. She's on life support and is not expected to recover. We already had to go tofor an appt. at Vandy for A on Monday, so K's going to drop us off there today and head on up to Knoxville this afternoon. Please pray for him.
Secondly, A is struggling with a serious chest infection, which the anesthesiologists are very concerned about for surgery on Tuesday. If it has to be postponed it won't happen until after then new year.