Thursday, April 6, 2006

Mission

I just spoke with K. who tells me that he took Sadie, our 9 year old lab, with him to work today. He had taken the 2 year old yesterday, because one of his clients had wanted to meet her, bu Sadie was so sad that he had to give her a turn. Now this dog is the best dog ever - even better than Dooce's Chuck I'd wager.

But, in reading about Chuck today, I remembered a funny picture we have of our little darlin'. We always close off the kitchen because we have open cabinets instead of pantries (comes from years of cheffing) and Sadie, well, she gets hungry when we're not there. So, we, like I said, always, always close the kitchen off. Well, not always apparently.

After returning home from a big ole party a while back, we found that she had eaten an entire bag of tortillas. Nope, I don't know why they were sitting out, other than the fact that I am one heinous housekeeper. But Sadie seemed to enjoy them, and so we decided to punish her by making her wear the bag:

No comments: