Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Nightmare=Reality

So, I had a terrible dream in the wee hours of this morning. I dreamt that I woke up at 9:09am to realize that my sociology exam was HALF OVER. I was frantic. Getting dressed like lightning, figuring I could get there and knock it out before the 10am end time. Whew, I thought, when I woke up at six thirty.

I stumbled up to school, still a little bleary eyed, but ready to take what promised to be a gimme exam.

Funny, no one was in the classroom. And this class is made up of a bunch of silly freshmen who are ALWAYS in there fretting about conflict theory, biting their nails about tests that any 12th grader could pass.

I headed over to the in-room computer to check the time of the exam. Wonder of wonders - it was last Thursday!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: